Monday, June 26, 2006

Happily Ever After

It's taken me quite a while to get around to actually finishing this monstrosity, primarily for two reasons. First, things went rather smoothly. The overall tone of this thing has (fairly obviously) been the build-up to a disaster, and I am happy to say that the wedding went well. The bride and groom were both beaming and looked as happy as I have ever seen two people look, and believe it or not, I was overjoyed for them. For that reason, I've been wrestling a lot with how exactly to portray the whole evening. The second thing? Well, I don't really remember the whole evening. In fact, by the time I woke up the next morning I had already forgotten much of it. But the people have demanded more, and I am, if nothing else, a man of the people, so it will be done. Just give me a few days to see what I can remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home